Terms and Conditions
1) Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd , with its agents and associates, is hereinafter referred to as Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd and the passenger is referred to as the PASSENGER.
2) The PASSENGER warrants that he/she has the authority to conclude this booking and the contract between Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd and the PASSENGER.
3.1) Acceptance by Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd of the booking shall be evidenced by forwarding to the PASSENGER or agent of an invoice, indicating an amount due by the PASSENGER to Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd , and the PASSENGER making payment of the non-refundable deposit, being equal 20% of the package fee. The non-refundable deposit percentage may be changed by writing to the PASSENGER.
3.2) The PASSENGER having placed a booking shall not be entitled to withdraw or cancel the same without Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd ’S, and that of Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd ’S operators written consent.
4) In the absence of a signed booking form, the invoice shall substitute to confirm the contract between Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd and the PASSENGER…..
5) If you are a “no show,” Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd shall be entitled to treat the PASSENGER’S reservation as cancelled without having given Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd any notice.
5.1) The full amount due shall be payable to Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd not less than 8 weeks prior to the arrival date.
5.2) Should the booking be cancelled by the PASSENGER for whatever reason, the deposit will be forfeited and cancellation penalties will apply according to the following scale:
• Between 8 and 4 weeks prior to arrival – 50% of the full value of the reservation will be forfeited;
• Less than 4 weeks prior to arrival and No Shows – 100% of the full value of the reservation is forfeited.
5.3) Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd cannot be held liable for any delays or additional costs incurred as a result of airlines not running to schedule, weather or any other matters beyond our control. Nor can Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd be held responsible for any other delays beyond our control. Please ensure you have sufficient insurance cover to cover delays or cancellation of flights or any other event.
6) Prices include only what is indicated and do not include the costs of visas, vaccinations, insurance, or such items required.
7) The PASSENGER acknowledges that it is his/her responsibility to ensure he/she is in possession of all necessary travel documents, including any health and other certificates that may be required.
8) It is compulsory for the PASSENGER to ensure that he/she has adequate travel insurance for the duration of the trail, and Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd reserves the right to demand proof of such insurance.
9) The PASSENGER acknowledges that the price and itinerary disclosed and accepted, may be varied by Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd without notice to the PASSENGER, at the discretion of Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd , and provided the itinerary is not substantially different from the itinerary anticipated by the PASSENGER. This will not constitute grounds for cancellation of the contract, nor variation of the terms thereof.
10) Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd shall endeavor to ensure that all anticipated accommodation is available as planned. In the event that a change in the accommodation shall be necessary, for whatever reason, the PASSENGER shall have no claim of any nature whatsoever against Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd .
11) The PASSENGER acknowledges that there are dangers and risks inherent in staying in a wilderness area and the
PASSENGER agrees to accept all such risks connected with or arising from this.
12) The PASSENGER indemnifies and holds harmless Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd , it’s employees, agents or affiliates, against any loss or injury that may be sustained or arising from the stay, whatever the cause and whether or not it may have been caused by any negligent act or omission on the part of Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd , its management, employees, agents or associates. The PASSENGER waives all rights of any nature whatsoever that he/she, his/her assigns, successors in title, dependents or heirs may have against Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd .
13) The PASSENGER acknowledges that Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd has appointed staff who shall be in charge of the camp and all matters relating thereto, and the PASSENGER agrees and undertakes to comply with the staff members legitimate requirements.
14.1) The PASSENGER agrees and undertakes that he/she will at all times comply with Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd ’S requirements in regard to his/her conduct, and he/she will not in any way constitute a nuisance to any other person at the camp.
14.2) If a PASSENGER constitutes a nuisance to Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd or any other client, Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd shall be entitled to terminate Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd ’S booking and refuse to permit the PASSENGER to continue with their itinerary.
In this event the PASSENGER shall be responsible for making his/her own further travel arrangements at his/her own cost. In these circumstances Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd shall not be liable to make any refund to the PASSENGER, who will have no claim of any nature whatsoever against Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd .
15) Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd has the right to use any photographs or film produced during any of its activities for any purpose whatsoever without having to request permission from, or to make any payment to any PASSENGER.
16) This contract between Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd and the PASSENGER is governed by the laws of South Africa and Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, to be South Africa.
17) These conditions constitute the entire terms of the relationship between the parties. There exist no other terms and conditions regulating their relationship.
Paygate Terms and Conditions
18) Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd is a business in the tourism industry that supplies lodge safaris and mobile tented safaris, including certain local transportation within southern Africa.
19) Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 7 days. After payment has been received, confirmation of your booking will be provided within 72 hours via email and in the form of a receipt of the payment made.
20) The provision of goods and services by Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will determined by clause 5) within these terms and conditions.
21) Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569.
22) Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard cards or by bank transfer into the Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
23) Card transactions will be acquired for Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
23) Customer details will be stored by Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
24) The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
25) Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
26) This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, to be South Africa.
27) Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
28) This website is run by Safari Lifestyles (PTY) Ltd, a private company based in South Africa and with registration number 2021/619087/07 and Dee Turski, Director
29) Company Physical Address: UNIT 194 WIGWAM ESTATE, FARM 302 MODDERFONTEIN, RUSTENBURG, NORTH WEST, 0299, South AfricaEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org… Telephone:0027 0714251387